Wednesday, January 21, 2009

REFERRAL!!!

Yes, we finally got the exciting call today! Our baby is an adorable 7 month old girlie!! She has the biggest, most beautiful eyes, and we could not be happier! We are not able to post a picture of her online, but feel free to stop by if you're in the area so we can show her off! We now wait for a court date in the next 2-3 months, and if we pass, we'll travel to Ethiopia about 3 weeks later. Thank you to everyone for your encouragement and prayers over the past 7 months of waiting!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Congratulations!!!

The Hull Family said...

I am SO excited for you!!
And what a lovely family picture, too! Pretty soon you'll have one more beautiful face to add to that photo! Congratulations!!

Brenda on the S OR Coast said...

Wow! Congratulations! I spoke with Amy this morning and she told me you'd gotten a referral. I'm thrilled for your family and delighted to discover your blog so that I can follow along. =)

Blessings on your journey!

Amy said...

yeah!! i found your blog!!! can't wait to see this little one in your amrs!!