Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Imagining Us Together - Posted by Talia

The other day I was flipping through my Study Bible and I read the verse Isaiah 40:31. It says: "But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint." I told my mom I liked that verse and she said that was the verse she had just posted on this blog! I think God is telling me to trust in Him to have just the right little baby for our family, even if it takes longer than we'd hoped.
Also, sometimes I imagine being inside an airport and walking up to my parents, holding our little baby. The picture in my mind is beautiful - us kids taking turns holding the baby, hugging and kissing it, and loving it. All of us together with addition #6. I know God has a plan for that child, and I'm overjoyed He's using our family to make that plan work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great words kid. That IS a beautiful thing to imagine