Friday, August 1, 2008

Fingerprinting....again

Last week when we went to Portland to get fingerprinted, the official had a hard time with me because he said my fingerprints were so worn. I told him I needed him to go tell my husband I've been working too hard and need a maid! We got a good laugh about it. When we got home I was telling a friend at swim lessons about it and she said she read that a sign of low thyroid is worn fingerprints! I'd never heard of that, but those of you that know me know I've had troubles with my thyroid. I thought that was a funny connection...until today. Today I received a notice from the government that they couldn't process my fingerprints and now I have to go back to Portland next week and do it all over again. UGH! I sure hope they'll be able to see them better this time!!

1 comment:

icecreamom said...

Interesting on the faint finger-
prints linked with thyroid issues. I'll send in an email some book recommendations. Brooke
p.s. How was your 2nd trip though?