Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shy Girl

I just talked to my parents on the phone today, and the power had gone out at the hotel, so they couldn't check all the e-mails I sent them. Apparently, Fasika is very shy. When Mom and Dad took her to the hotel, she cried when she looked at them, when they picked her up, when they put her down, etc. They went to the orphanage and asked if they were doing something wrong, and the people there said that Fasika was just a shy baby. But, surprisingly, she slept through the night (10 1/2 hours! I don't even sleep that long - and she's a baby!). I'm sure the baby will warm up to our family, though. Please continue praying for them and for the baby. Also, please pray for someone I know (I'd tell you who but I'm not sure if the person wants this to be something shared) because this person is ill and in the hospital. Things aren't looking the greatest right now for that person. Thank you so much!
God bless you!

No comments: