Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Waiting for a court date
I haven't posted in a while because I keep hoping I'll have new news. Well, no new news yet. We are still waiting for a court date. Please pray that we pass court the first time. When we pass court then baby girl is officially ours. We will travel anywhere from 2-6 weeks after the court date. It's getting closer but still seems so far away. I don't want her to grow up any more until we can have her home! Another HUGE prayer request is that we will be able to use air miles gifted to us by our great friends, the Thompsons. This will save us around $4,000! The catch it going to be the airline allowing us to use the miles with only a few week's notice. Please pray for a miracle!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
our prayers are with you!
Post a Comment